We assure you that all arrangements for your tour will be made and provided with utmost skill and care. This means that we will accept responsibility if, for example, the contracted arrangements are not provided as promised or prove deficient as a result of the failure on our part, our employees or service provider to use reasonable skill and care in making and providing the arrangements. Further, we will be responsible for what our employees do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment or carrying out work we had asked them to do.
We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
- The act(s) and / or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party; or
- The act(s) and / or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
- Any service or facility not arranged by us as part of our contract; or
- ‘Force Majeure’ as defined above.
Where any claim or part of a claim (including those involving death or personal injury) concerns or is based on any travel arrangements, the maximum amount of compensation we will have to pay, will be limited to the least of the amounts provided hereunder:
- Public liability insurance taken by TUTC.
- Any relevant international conventions or regulation which apply to the travel arrangements in question.
- TUTC’s liability for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim may be limited by relevant conditions as outlined in booking Terms & Conditions of TUTC.
- The tour cost.
We do not accept liability or responsibility for:
- Any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description which, based on the information that was given to us at the time of booking, we could not have foreseen that you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract.
- Any business losses
- TUTC does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any event beyond its control or the control of any agent or the third party carrier / supplier.
TUTC accepts no liability for the consequences of cancellation or delay, other than as specified elsewhere herein.
Except as otherwise provided in the Terms & Conditions, all luggage and personal effects are at all times the responsibility of the Clients and TUTC takes no responsibility for the same.